This Easter, get ready to have an eggcellent time at the Museum!
Enjoy our Did You Know? hidden facts, where you can discover some important pieces of information about the Museum, and learn more about why we’re famous follow our Splash Cat trail, and find all of the numbers to complete your journey around the Museum, visit our special exhibition Hidden Treasures, and when that’s over, spend some time making engines come alive at our magic craft table!
In terms of special things across the half term, why not:
- Join us for Storytime in the Steam Hall at 11am: Monday 8th April – Friday 12th April and Monday 15th April – Friday 19th April.
- Take a ride on the Waterworks Railway, in operation every weekend during half term
- Come to our “Oscar the Ferry Cat” Book reading with author Molly Arbuthnott at 2pm on Sunday 7th April
- See our Steam Fire Engine in Action on the 17th of April
- Get special access underneath our 100″ engine on 18th April
- Visit our Diesel House on Friday 19th-Sunday 21st April
- Get a special look at our usually off-limits Boiler House on the 19th of April
- Climb to the top of our Standpipe Tower on 20th April (over 16s only)