Trains, Trains, Trains
31st May @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until 5th June 2022
All aboard! Next stop is half term fun at the London Museum of Water & Steam! Join us for wonderful train themed activities including storytelling, crafts, model railways.
- Musical Mark is back with his popular story and song sessions at 2pm on Sunday 29 May and Sunday 5 June.
- Join Queen Victoria and Mary Anning for storytelling fun on Friday 3 June.
- The Association of 16m Narrow Gauge Modellers will be running their real miniature steam trains every day during half term.
- The Tramway and Light Railway Society (Thames Valley) will be visiting with their Kew Bridge layout, featuring the Museum, on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 May
- Northolt Model Railway Club will also be visiting on Sunday 29 May to make it a bumper day of train-tastic fun!