- This event has passed.
Autumn Steam Up!
10th October @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until 10th October 2021
Discover the fascinating world of water and steam with tours, talks and the chance to see some of our wonderful engines in steam!
There’s something for all ages to enjoy:
- Tours with our wonderful volunteers for adults and steam enthusiasts
- Crafts, colouring in and trails for children
- Family-friendly introductory talks
- Local history walks with Hounslow Heritage Guides at 2pm each day
- Trips on our steam locomotive, Thomas Wicksteed
Plus, the Association of 16mm Narrow Gauge Modellers will be back with their wonderful model steam locomotives and the steam traction engine ‘Eileen’, which was restored at Kew in the late 1970’s, will be on display!
You can book your tickets in advance online, or from the welcome desk on the day.
Please note: The car park is closed on Saturday 9 October for the London Irish home match.