All educational groups must book in advance. To check availability and provisionally reserve your place contact the Learning Team Monday-Friday between 10.00am and 5.00pm.
Telephone: 0208 568 4757
- Self-led visit £3 per pupil (minimum fee £45)
- Educational visit from £5 per pupil (minimum fee £150)
Additional sessions can also be booked to suit your requirements. Please call/email our Learning and Community Development Officer for more information. Sessions include:
- Visit plus Steam Locomotive session (£40+VAT) (for a minimum of 30 pupils)
- Visit plus Boulton & Watt Engine session (£75+VAT for the initial run, plus £25.00 for each additional run) (for a minimum of 30 pupils).
- Visit plus both Steam Locomotive and Boulton & Watt Engine session (£110+VAT)
- We are also able to provide professional actors should your school wish to have the Wonderful Water Show, James Watt or Monster Soup sessions (Prices on request)
The London Museum of Water and Steam has lots to offer families. Explore the Museum with Splash the Cat, take a ride on our Steam Locomotive, and dress up as a train driver.
Join the Clever Cogs team and explore themes of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths though creative activities.